A Stealth Center Channel Speaker
With a Vanishing® Series in-wall centre channel speaker, you have the centrepiece of a world-class stealth home theatre. All you see is the screen, and all you hear is crystal clear dialogue, dynamic detail and directional effects. The Vanishing Series centre channel speaker anchors the action without attracting attention. It’s the state-of-the-art in today’s most-wanted interior design plans.
POLK VS 255C-LS Features:
- Vanishing Series built-in speakers feature our exclusive wafer-thin Sheer-Grille™, a magnetically-secured grille that protrudes only 7mm from its surroundings. Sheer-Grilles have nearly transparent, ultra-small perfs, and are acoustically inert, for dynamic, unimpeded sound and more uniform coverage, even in larger rooms.
- Painted to match your décor, Vanishing Series built-in speakers are virtually indistinguishable from their surroundings.
- Enhanced, reengineered ring radiator tweeters extend top-end response for incredible details and realistic imaging.
- Reflective surfaces in rooms can make sound brighter and cause image distortion. Engaging the Vanishing reflective room compensation feature (by selecting the low setting) lowers the tweeter level to compensate for reflective surfaces. Vanishing reflective room compensation is a custom audio control that cuts the level only in the 4-5kHz range, exactly where reflectivity destroys sound quality. Outside this narrow 1kHz band, the tweeter retains its detailed and accurate high-frequency response, for no loss of realistic musical details.
- Vanishing Series LS speakers are timbre-matched to POLK VS 255C-LS speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- If positioning limitations demand that your loudspeakers are installed closer than 2 feet from side walls, the proximity of the surface can result in a response bump between 50 and 200Hz. This can create a boomy sound. The Vanishing wall distance toggle switch is a custom audio control that adjusts the crossover to flatten response and tune out boominess, without sacrificing deep bass response, for more lifelike sound and more flexible placement.
- PowerPort® bass venting is Polk’s patented design for smoothly transitioning the airflow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more efficient, deep bass impact.
- The easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
All Polk products
Follow us on Facebook
There are no reviews yet.